Cybercrime and the Law: Challenges, Issues, and Outcomes by Susan W. Brenner PDF
By Susan W. Brenner
Read Online or Download Cybercrime and the Law: Challenges, Issues, and Outcomes PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
An advent to probability evaluate that makes use of key idea and cutting-edge purposes With its balanced insurance of thought and purposes besides criteria and rules, chance evaluation: thought, tools, and purposes serves as a accomplished advent to the subject. The publication serves as a realistic advisor to present possibility research and possibility overview, emphasizing the opportunity of surprising, significant injuries throughout a variety of parts of perform from equipment and production strategies to nuclear strength crops and transportation structures.
This publication provides a brand new kind of modeling atmosphere the place clients engage with geospatial simulations utilizing 3D actual versions of studied landscapes. a number of clients can modify the actual version through hand in the course of scanning, thereby offering enter for simulation of geophysical procedures during this surroundings.
This e-book reviews at the most modern study and advancements within the box of cybersecurity, giving a distinct emphasis on own protection and new equipment for lowering human errors and extending cyber knowledge, and leading edge options for expanding the safety of complicated info know-how (IT) infrastructures.
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed lawsuits of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically related meetings.
- Voice Interaction Design: Crafting the New Conversational Speech Systems (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive Technologies)
- Multimodal Interaction with W3C Standards: Toward Natural User Interfaces to Everything
- Human Action Recognition with Depth Cameras (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Advances in Neuromorphic Hardware Exploiting Emerging Nanoscale Devices (Cognitive Systems Monographs)
- Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics: Performance, Emotion and Situation Awareness: 14th International Conference, EPCE 2017, Held as Part of ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Cybercrime and the Law: Challenges, Issues, and Outcomes
Cybercrime and the Law: Challenges, Issues, and Outcomes by Susan W. Brenner