Shahn Majid's A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture PDF
By Shahn Majid
Read Online or Download A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Similar group theory books
Mori's software is a fusion of the so-called minimum version software and the IItaka software towards the biregular and/or birational class of upper dimensional algebraic forms. the writer provides this idea in a simple and comprehensible approach with plenty of historical past motivation. necessities are these coated in Hartshorne's booklet "Algebraic Geometry.
Mixing algebra, research, and topology, the examine of compact Lie teams is without doubt one of the most pretty parts of arithmetic and a key stepping stone to the speculation of basic Lie teams. Assuming no previous wisdom of Lie teams, this booklet covers the constitution and illustration idea of compact Lie teams.
Regular development in recent times has been made in knowing the particular mathematical positive aspects of definite precisely solvable types in statistical mechanics and quantum box conception, together with the scaling limits of the 2-D Ising (lattice) version, and extra more often than not, a category of 2-D quantum fields often called holonomic fields.
This number of surveys and examine articles explores a desirable type of sorts: Beauville surfaces. it's the first time that those items are mentioned from the issues of view of algebraic geometry in addition to staff conception. The publication additionally contains quite a few open difficulties and conjectures regarding those surfaces.
- Finite Groups 2003: Proceedings of the Gainesville Conference on Finite Groups, March 6 - 12, 2003 (De Gruyter Proceedings in Mathematics)
- Fundamentals of Modern Algebra:A Global Perspective
- Line Groups in Physics: Theory and Applications to Nanotubes and Polymers (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Idempotent Matrices over Complex Group Algebras (Universitext)
- Algebraic Geometry and Number Theory: In Honor of Vladimir Drinfeld's 50th Birthday: 253 (Progress in Mathematics)
Additional resources for A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
A Quantum Groups Primer (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) by Shahn Majid